- Extra large planter
- JanusStone (glass fiber reinforced concrete)
- Calcite finish
- Drainage hole included
- Other size and finish options available
- JANUSstone is a combination of concrete and fiberglass. It is also known as GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete). Mixing these together creates a material better than the two separate components; it is a lighter and more durable product than traditional concrete, and combined with different finishes, it creates wonderfully designed pieces.
- JANUSstone is water-repellant, rot-resistant, pest-resistant, frost-proof and easy to care for. In addition, this material can be formed into unique shapes and finished in a variety of ways for maximum versatility.
- JANUSstone planters can make a striking statement in an outdoor setting, but there are a few common sense tips to utilize these to their fullest potential. Before filling with dirt, first place a mesh screen or a layer of gravel over the drainage hole before adding soil to assure water can flow through the planter. For better drainage, elevate the planter slightly, providing an easier path for the water to flow out of the planter
H 27.50 W 29.50 D 29.50
WT 88.00 lbs